- Always opt to purhcase the sample before ordering
- Check their return policy. Are returns allowed? Who pays shipping? Is there a restocking fee?
- Check the pattern repeat specifics, I have thought things repeated how I envisioned them until it arrived. It they don't state the repeat, do request it.
- Do they measure with a few extra inches? This is helpful in case you get a bad cut job or it has been unevenly cut.
- You may want to check the color on multiple screens, my work ad hoem computers can vary.
- Read the stores policy on shipping, some take weeks to even ship out to you.
- If they website or anything seems fishy, it could be. If they don't have a contact number or contact email, don't order.
- I prefer to use a creditcard with great buyer protection, this allows me to feel safer about my online purchases.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Posted by Danielle